Friday, June 14, 2013

Baking Soon!

Hi there everyone! Today, I'm starting this baking blog of mine. I have also created an Instagram account: sweetgreyambites so please do follow and spread the news!

Yes, a lot of people may not have known me so well, I do bake too! In my younger years, I use to experiment in baking cookies and raisin pancakes. Oh well, those were my younger years. I took up Hotel and Restaurant Management in college, that gave me enough knowledge about baking. I remembered having to bake twice a week for our Baking 101 class and sell our finished products to almost everyone inside the university. 

What made me decide to bake again? Aside from the fact that I love eating sweets...yeah, I do love eating red velvet cupcakes and cakes, cookies and anything with cheese! For the mean time, well for almost three months, my two year old son still doesn't have a nanny. So I'm really obligated to stay at home and take care of him. My daily routine includes: changing his nappies in the morning, clean his poop, feed him, bathe him, put him to sleep, play with him, teach him some words, wash his feeding bottles, hand wash his clothes (yes, we don't bring his clothes to the laundry shop), watch movies with him, and so on. In between these chores, I still manage to get online and also check my other Instagram account: sweetgreyam which sells baby stuffs and other things. Yes, I am a 100% legit online seller! I just thought of trying to bake again and maybe get some potential customers online via Instagram or Facebook. At least, while being a full time mom to my son, I can also learn new things and earn some moolahs!

The name SWEET GREYAM BITES...
Yes, I am obsessed with my son and him alone. His name is too unique that other says, "Greyam" is such a yummy and delicious name. It was derived from his uncle's name, Grahamn (hubby's younger brother), but instead changed the spelling to Greyam. Bites is a common word for those people into culinary or baking business. It also describes how our babies get to practice their growing teeth. In our case, my son Greyam is not only fond of biting, but also has a sweet tooth like me! And so I decided to create the name, "Sweet Greyam Bites" for people to easily recognize. 

I am now creating the menu of my online baking shop. Currently purchasing some baking tools and supplies that I need. Sweet Greyam Bites will be available soon for purchases online, we will accept meet-ups or delivery and even courier shipments within the Philippines.

Thank you for reading my blog, all you need to do is follow my Instagram account: sweetgreyambites and also follow this blog for updates on the menu, pricelist and new products. 

Have a great day ahead! Baking soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment